Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perris Lake, California

Summer is right around the corner and I'm already planning activities to do with my babies. I don't know for sure that I won't be working by then, but if I'm not I plan on taking full advantage of being home with them for the summer. I have wonderful memories of places my parents took my siblings and I to. I remember being excited for summer because that meant we would spend some Saturdays at Perris Lake. I have many beautiful memories of that place and although it is not what it used to be, as far as the scenery is concern, it is still a great place to spend a relaxing Saturday with the family.





The water has gone down quite a bit from when I barely began going, mostly because it is a man made lake. A lot of people say it is not a great place to for the family anymore because it has turn into more of a boating lake, but to me it still has its charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment