Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Huntington Beach, California

I love taking pictures, I'm not a professional, but it is one of my favorite hobbies. I take pictures of everything and anything. I love it because to me pictures represent beautiful memories that can stay still in time forever. Every Wednesday I will share some of my photography with you. I hope you enjoy it. To hit off this tradition I want to share with you a bit of where I live. I'm from California and we're known for our great weather and beaches. One of the most popular beaches here is Huntington Beach. During the summer that is one of the best beaches to go to. I recommend it to anyone touring our state. You will not be disappointed.

The Huntington Beach Pier

The Scenery is unbelieveable

Yes, we have some of these too.
 
 The Sunsets are Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment