Friday, February 22, 2013

A little bit of me

I thought this might be a good time to give a little of my background to you my readers. I'm originally from Mexico, but came to this great Country when I was 4. I have been married for nearly 10 years and have two kids, a boy and a girl. My son is in 1st grade and my little girl is only a year old. They keep me busy and although some times they drive me crazy, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm passionate about a lot of things like photography, scrapbooking, reading, and making crafts. Even though I don't get the opportunity to do these a lot when I do I love it and I will share these here as well. As I told you before I'm a stay at home mom and the reason why I started writing this blog was to express my feelings. With the hubbs being at work the majority of the time I rarely have anybody to speak to, at least anybody who can make conversation with me.
With that being said, the weekend is here and I'm excited. The Hubbs may have Saturday off, which means we might actually get to do something as a family. We don't get too many two day weekends, so when we do we try to take advantage and do something. A few years back his demanding work schedule would have created a lot of problems between us, but it is amazing how some things turn into priority. Have a great weekend everybody be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment