Monday, February 18, 2013

Scheduling

I some times wish there were more hours in the day. I always start off my day with all these plans and a list in my head of what I need to do, but I don't get to finish it all. Then it rolls on to the next day and I already have a full list for that day. This of course causes me not to do a lot of the hobbies that I love, which are scrapbooking, reading, photography and finishing various DIY projects.
However, I know that the reason why I do not get everything done is because my schedule is completely out of whack. I'm making it my mission to get on a schedule and stick to it. I'm at a point where I feel like I need to really organize myself. They say kids need schedules and I feel like mother's do too. This will give me more time to do what I need to do, but also to get some of my hobbies in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment