Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Loosing It Again

I have struggle to loose weight since having my daughter and lately it is really getting to me. Before I found out I was pregnant in the summer of 2011, I had lost 50 lbs. I felt great physically and emotionally. Then I found out I was pregnant and it became harder for me to stick to a healthy lifestyle. Right after I had my daughter I lost the 35 pounds I had gained while pregnant and a bit more. I was walking everyday and I had even began running. I was getting into a good rhythm and it seemed like I was picking up where I left off, when suddenly I got hurt and my daughter got sick. I stopped walking and I haven't been able to get back into working out regularly. Everyday I tell myself this is the day when I'm going to jump back in the wagon, but that's not the case. I used to think that been a stay at home mom would be easier for me to live a healthy lifestyle, but it has proven to be the opposite. I had more discipline while I was working then I do now that I'm at home. I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that I don't follow much of a schedule while at home. I desperately wish I could get that motivation I had before.
The last time I began my weight loss journey, I also began a blog and it was helping me a lot to share my feelings. Hopefully it is something I can do this time around as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment